tattoos

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

dance blabla~

Practised at esplanade undergrd as usual.




dat's a mannequin btw. haha~







met up wif my Grandpa's side of relatives. little nephew and neice.


"Played E.T"







Messy pile of bunny bags! I hearts long socks. plus Suki&Farhana~












Muffinhead lend me his DS!! and YAYS PLS! sweet sweet Archer bro bought me a red cardi and surprised me! LOL love ya sweetie. so cool~! XD









well.. it's a "sign" i drew for our cafe. de picture quality is soo.. blah~ but it's pretty nice in real life drawings. HEH.





so like de nx nx day~
our legs: Me, Fion, Karen, Ice, Cecilia, Qin yi, Pei Xuan, Syazz, Dickson, Eric, Kenneth and Shawn.

dey wanted to do de toot star sign tingy and i kept movin my fingers cuz i didn't really like doing star/"V" signs =_=~ ahhaa




Fion decided to play wif de spray foam which de cleaner left behind.
andd Me, Ice, Dickson & Eric went for pizza aft sch~ yea, slacked ard and i completed huse of de dead again~ lalla~

so like yea. i learnt a lesson from my sch. no matter how hard u work. it'll go down de stinkin drain. like seriously. watever~ haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger