tattoos

Monday, May 23, 2011

Washi Tape

Washi Tape is a masking tape with a pretty design on it.


This is the company that makes it: http://www.masking-tape.jp/

This shit is like crack

Unfortunately you can only find it online on little shops - and of course I find out about this stuff AFTER I come back from Japan. Good thing we were planning to go again some day soon. You know after that whole nuclear thing settles down. 



This is like right up there with Sarah Richardson and Chipotle. 

Like, if I could decorate my cats with it I would. In fact I am pretty sure that while I was drunk I might have tried to add a piece of the wash tape to their tail as a little flag. I can't be sure though, because I was drunk.

Now I need to sew and knit stuff so I can make cards and pretty packaging so I can send it to people and force them to admire my crafts because they will be gifts. HAHA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger