tattoos

Monday, May 23, 2011

The Black Secret..

Advertorial.
I wore a pink romper, from http://www.theblacksecret.livejourmal.com/ collection 2, for my Batam trip.
I totally love it~ <3
First its pink! Secondly its comfy!!

When I first come upon theblacksecret, my attention is caught by the model's black lipstick. It's really very unique and daring. Not everyone can look good with their lips black.

Join them now on P , and  
(CLICK ON ICONS TO GO~!)
For weekly giveaways and latest updates~ :D
I will also urge you to be in their mail list~

From their collection 3


A plain top that will look good with a nice pair of shorts, leggings or just by itself. (:



Love leopard prints? This leopard prints bandage skirt is just the right one for you! Bandage skirt bring out your curves~ :)

Peterpan top in black.
I like the little splits on both side of the arms. Make this a little special than a normal top~


From their new collection 4


A few of my favourite picks.
A top that looks normal but yet stands out.

 
I just love high denium shorts :)
I think it can really bring out a person's curves.


This casual blue dress is suitable for dates, you will look so sweet in it.


White attracts me a lot ....
So this beautiful white dress just make me fall in love with it <3
Okay, think I shall order mine soon~ ^^
.
Best thing is if you are reading this and planning to buy from theblacksecret, just quote my name "norinchua" for a 10% discount! *except items on sales*

If you are on budget, no fear! cos they have sales items for as low as $16!!! :O
So what are you waiting for???
Visit their website now.
http://theblacksecret.livejournal.com/

Happy shopping people~ :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger