tattoos

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Too much fun..

I've not been blogging cos I was having too much fun! haha. To the extent, my body gave way and fell sick on my OFF day!! -.- Wasted a day.. I wanted to do alot of things today, like blogging. doing .gif images, surfed the net, maybe go eat swensen &sushi. haha. But I was so sick that I slept till evening today!

Now I'm much better, I shall blog! :D
Wednesday had a farewell dinner with SGH MOT GES people~ :D
its for Lai lin and Patrick
BYEBYE PATRICK! ALL THE BEST TO YOU~

.
Thursday.. met the girls for dinner after work & went kbox out of craziness.

We had too much HK cafe, must have something different.
Was in such a camwhore mood..
But Chan Lihao don't want to entertain me. haha

Kbox is having Ladies' night on Thursday! :) So we just need to buy a drink and we can sing for free! BUT have to pay for their expensive and "lao hong" tidbits-.-
S$7 for one bowl!


HAHAHAHAHAAHA.
.
Then Friday went supper till so late, and Saturday I need to work so I didnt sleep at all!
Saturday wanted to go clubbing but I was too tired! haha.
And Sunday went dinner & supper till late again!
Finally Monday I was unwell and today I was sick :(

ohhhhhhh, I want more fun leh~

Thank you Toh Jiarui for being with me,
taking care of me when I'm unwell (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger