tattoos

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

a little about me

Making : an Italian Plum Purple sweater (knitting)
Cooking : baked egg's and brie 
Drinking : milk

Reading: Sword of Truth: Wizards First Rule

Wanting: Dior Luminizer

Looking: at The Fluffy Pants sleeping in the chair next to me

Playing: spot the difference 

Wasting: my life

Sewing: a ruffled bag

Wishing: I was in Seattle 

Enjoying: the gray sky and rain 

Waiting: for me to find my point in life
Liking: that I am getting better at cooking

Wondering: when I will play soccer again

Loving: how long my hair is getting

Hoping
: to be back with my friends and family in Colorado by the end of the year

Marveling: at my inability to cut a straight line 
Needing: to learn how to measure
Smelling: the coffee I made Denis

Wearing: sweat pants and a long shirt

Following: young house love

Noticing: that my quote book is getting full

Knowing: that I need to start working out

Thinking: too many things keep going wrong with the world

Bookmarking: everything on pinterest
Opening: lots and lots of books on everything and anything
Giggling: because I am freaking hilarious 
Feeling: like my head is screwed on too tight

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger