tattoos

Friday, November 19, 2010

Today seems long~

Is it true that when you are older, time passed faster? It's like just November not long ago and now it's already end of November. One more month to the end of year 2010. And I already cleared 1 year of my 3 years bond :)
.
Toh Jiarui!<3
 Been a long time since we two took decent photos together~ Love it! Love him!:)
And I was telling him that maybe its time to change his facebook display picture. haha, so I volunteered to help him to take a new one. I think it's nice but he think his head look big! -.-

hahahahaha.
-
HK cafe-ing, with this crazy girl~
Missed the old times slacking over there. Times where our money seems endless, though we are not working. haha, & really love the round table which we always request to sit at.
Love this picture of us.
& they gave Manda a belated birthday present for her birthday month!
Seeing Manda driving make me feel like getting a driving license soon but only auto! It seems a lot easier than manual. haha.
.
Presenting to you a very cute picture of myself~
Night shifts next week, duh :(
SGH's Dinner & Dance is next Saturday, 27th November! I am sure looking forward to it, cos it is my first D&D!!:D and its at resort world!!! hee! BUT it is after my night shift & I haven't buy my dress for the night :( Hope it is still going to be fun, although it's just dress pretty-ly, eat nice food & take lots of photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger