tattoos

Friday, November 26, 2010

....

from today onwards i will never ask for ur help ever again. it's not my fualt when de program is not workin. yes i know u took de trouble to come down etc but when it is not workin all de blame is being put to me. if u dunwan help den don't. i never force u. everything is to ur convenience. and when i try to stop u from being late to ur jam, u fk me upside down like wtf? if cannot means cannot dun bloody hell blame me when u help me out of ur own free will. I DIDN'T FORCE U TO COME TODAY OK. and all de time whenever i ask u for help it always end up tis way. wat's de point.

lesson learnt. never ask anyone of help. especially u.

anyway thanks for ur trouble. (even thou all de blame always end up on me, when its not my fault if watever thing isn't working)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger