tattoos

Monday, August 17, 2009

My smile is deep from my heart


Question: A yellow chili or A weird-shape banana?

Work at Suntec Singapore Toy Game Comic Convention is so fun!:) Thanks to Alice who introduced us to the job.

Working with Joe Ledbetter is even more fun & cool. He is just so nice.

I don't have much picture with me. All are with Ruimin:)

My working-in-crime partner, Song Ruimin!
Will update more with pictures !!
Anyway the four days ended beautifully:) Everyone enjoyed ourselves; made new friends, experienced so much, taking pictures with omg-designers, getting drew on, lots of freebies, earned money, free lunches&dinners. And Joe makes everything even better:)
STGCC'09 ROCKS!
______________________________
The little-boy of mine:)


& another sweet surprise from him..

Two new members to my toufu!:) Now I have all six of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger