tattoos

Friday, August 21, 2009

Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell is the best part of Burn Notice.




I am not sure if I love him so much because of Army of Darkness -



Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me.

Gimme some sugar, baby.

Hail to the king, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger