tattoos

Friday, March 13, 2009

shopping

Bugis-ed with Tama & i bought 3 items. office wear. it's cheap..... :X de top costs $10(have to cut excess thread myself which i dun mind!!) high waist skirt($15) from black ribbon & shoes($15.90) from suntec. LIRIN IS SO DARN CHEAPO LOL. but de quality is not dat bad ya know~ and i love it hehehe... aft dat went city hall to buy his Pedro shoe($93) yepyep





Suki and me last wed during dance pratice. i gave u curly hair and lashes!! pretty~~! =X (i'm still a drooling dragon)
and like ytd(fri) we reached west mall ard 4pm. but Tama's frens still went ahead and bought movie tixs at 3.50pm (movie starts on dot) LOL~~ huh?? ended up, me and dar went to causeway to watch "Coming Soon" SCARY!! to me. T_T~~ *stress* if u guys watch it. at de end of de movie she will say in thai "You want to watch me die?!?!" Tama said it sounded like "Kani nabu Chao C* Bye?!?!" LOL wth man. =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger