tattoos

Thursday, September 18, 2008

mm.. feeling hungry.

just let me talk to u readers bout how i feel. i know it'll get wordy and shits but i jus feel so "blah" rite now. been stayin home de past few days. i'm SO desperate to go out but i've not enuff money. most of my frens stay so far, and most is busy, plus who wld wan to jus spend a short time of "lunch-time only" wif me rite? cuz without money WAT CAN U DO OUTSIDE? (slack? u nd $ too) and i manage to go out for lunch only wif Tama on a wed. DARN. i felt so irritated and letargic den i HAD to take it out on him. Lirin YOU SUCK. =_=. well luckily he told me den i realised it. i nv liked stayin home.

my frens know dat i hate going back home aft sch. cuz there's nth to do, i'll feel lonely, i can't slp(i "force slp" myself if u mus know),i have nth to do. sigh. y can't i just be rich and gd looking like The cullens. HAHA sidetracked. now tokin wif Mizu, feel so much better already. she actually feel tis way too LOL. ah... Mizu u're my life saver... cuz i was going C R A Z Y soon. meh.

sigh. y everyone gets to go overseas (like genting) without much trouble gettin permission(Do they???) from parents. i wan my freedom. badly. 2 more yrs to go. i wanna go genting wif Tama, Zean kor and Mizu. LOL. ughh... *rolls away sadly* can someone get me caramel pudding or candy apple or somethin sweet now? *dies and foams at mouth* can u guys see how bored m i ? TELL ME WHYYEEE? AIN'T NTH BUT A HEARTACHE~~~ TELL ME WHYEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger