tattoos

Sunday, September 21, 2008

F1 nx week

collected my f1 staff pass today. made a new fren Cammi. haha Kelly services is a MESSY organisation. lots of miscommunication blabla. suffered de walk to my assigned gate 1A. NO shuttle bus?! screw em. (they terminated Dickson's contract for no reason btw) merh. but i kinda like de tee. it's blue~ wish it was white XD! [will i get sued if i say is statement? let's see...]

collected my new specs. PLASTIC! so no more paint peeling ^.^~(feel like slapping my face :X) i have a grandmotherly look. do i??? XD! *throws lovely cookie homemade dough into children's faces*


Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath,

hath had no power yet upon thy beauthy. -Eclipse

i miss my adorable sweet Kyuru.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger