tattoos

Thursday, July 24, 2008

sentosa

Me & Fion and de rest of my class =D































Dick & Shawn = 1st !

2nd and 3rd place peeps~!






class bonding!!!!


we needed to take a pic of random ppl who was wearin orange for one of our clue XD! (with mask!) LOL

super tiring but super fun =) de clues and eveythin haha.. kept us goin ard in circles. Elina and Sunny came too XD! there a grp of guys who talked&joked wif me and i was like er... okay.. den i tink de same grp of guys oso kept callin Fion's name LOL. BUT wat pissed me off was de 2 faggot uncle. we both took de jungle trail down to Siloso(which is SUPER SUPER quiet. dangerous for us lol) den 2 uncle walked up, i was lookin down den i saw somethin RIGHT in front of me, so i looked up and de uncle took a pic of me (with flash!!). WTF? i wanted to shout at em but argh.. de place is too unpopulated so kept quiet. =__= super pissed.... give me back my pic u ugly old bustards =_= nvm. me&Fion was super tired by den and kept makin mistakes XD! yep. i've got blistered feet =( more pics will be up soon if i ever get em. LOL. had alot of fun in de end weeeeee de class bondin was so cool. =)


Freak face me. i love my jersey XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger