tattoos

Saturday, July 19, 2008

hair CUT

*Lirin writes on Tama hands* "Lirin property" *draws an ugly cat* (4gotten de Lirin'S =X) lalala~

watched hellboy2 on a fri. it was pretty alrite. maybe cuz de cinema's condition is horrible. (wat can u expect from JP) yar! i'm still an anti JP person, i only like de toilets. no choice cuz i'm pretty tired and it's nearby~

Tama took pis of me.

today went to far east 3rd floor for a haircut, Tama bought 2 bermudas? cut, wash & blowdry. = $25! WOO~! i love my hair now. =D sooo neat! (i look like a small kid thou T_T)

Before & After.

look at my spastic i'm-tryin-to-control-my-overdose-smiling face. wanna luff. dunwanna luff. =_=~ guess i'm too happy at dat time. LOL.

de woman who shampooed my hair gave me a massage. she massage my neck and i so BADLY wanted to luff. (i'm sensitive in my neck) XD i was like thinking"NO NO!!!! DUN LUFF!!! PLS OMG!! AHH!!!!!" *giggles violently in thoughts* rigghtt......

Tama really likes my new hair. =b and so do i. yayness! (kodomo ja nai baka!) Xb~!


sigh.. sometimes.. i try to kill myself.. in hopes to feel that i am still alive..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger