tattoos

Sunday, January 27, 2008

de Muffin head draws

was halfway in practicin HOD when Farhan aka muffin head came haha. he played aft i'm done wif it.

den lil boy came up and asked if he cld join muffin head so he said yes. and i was luffin away like a toot cuz it happened to Tama too and i KNEW muff' will die soon cuz lil boy can't aim properly hahaaa






definately stressed and tired. XD

































Farhan den drew me and Tama LOL. look at my bunny hooded jacket (which i have in real life) he drew!! XD and i'm wearin skater shoes which i dun have in reality =X



another drawin he drew a long time ago. i'm not sure i've uploaded it before or not.









thks muff head~!


an attempt to take a pic of both of em in "shocked look" behind my head but totally failed as they moved away. XD

cuz i was shakin due to momentum and was way too slow =_=~







You toss ever so slightly
My eyes round and bright
You're asleep soundly
I'm awake to the night
I wish you would embrace me
and rock me to sleep on your knee
I wish you would caress my face
that sultry warmth in which you paste
ah... such wishful thinking
kept me awaiting
I will miss you many many
I will love you many many
as you toss ever so slightly in bed
of the dreams that i have made..
[copyrightedLirin]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger