tattoos

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

completed SH day

went out wif dat fella again :X~

wat was he doing? mm...

standin in de middle of pathway smsing. and i waited for a looong time :X
hehe. tok cok Lirin.


de day i cooked black pepper rice, wrapped in

sesame oilED egg with prawn, red dates and cold macaroni. LOL
YUMmy ok!




sch had a blackout.

i tink dat's Mike's head in de middle. hahaa!



there's was tis guy who asked me for my number. well de ting is, in my entire history of strangers, tis guy was de lamest SHIT EVER.

he went like "excuse me miss where is the taxi stand?"
*Lirin randomly points to a direction* LOL
1st ting = NEVER ask me for directions. i'll try to act smart. =D

den he :"ok~ sry but how do i address u? i wanna thk u"
Me: "Lirin." *continues walkin away*
*he follows*

He: "oh ok Lirin thk u very much, can i have ur no. so we cld.. u know.. keep in touch with each other?"
Me: "er.. no." *starts ignorin*

He: "alrite den (smiling)" *walks with me a lil and left*

ah..... i feel dat my already lowered IQ has dropped lower...

where's de taxi stand... oh god.. i can't stop luffin..


*coff coff* frens rocks, sch sucks. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger