tattoos

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Mooncake Day!

I know the mooncake day aka lantern festival its last last Monday, I was a little too busy and lazy to blog about it BUT I still want to blog about it :)

*sidetrack*
I MISS THIS MOONCAKE! omg.
Milktea flavour mooncake! but I can't remember which brand :o
*back to track*
as you know its a festival when you gathers with your family members and play lanterns, play candles and eat mooncakes :) So we made it a point to do it, second year in a row!

As usual, we took about 100000 photos.

And we played w candles...

Can you make out what we formed? :)

Now you know why my siblings and I like to take zhilian photos? It runs in our blood. hahaha

COLOURFUL

I cant wait for next year's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger