tattoos

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Selemat Hari Raya To All!


Cheers to the hard work and fun play :B
Looking forward to the 3rd of September~

From this photo you can see the colour contrast of our hair.
Justine said I looked like Chinese girl with my black hair. lol.


Last last Sunday we celebrated Jr's grandpa 83th birthday :3
I like how his grandpa always like to spread out his arms when taking photos!

After I dyed my hair black, I seldom take photos of myself :*(

No confident, I just don't really like my hair colour! omg. haha. People keep telling me.. "wa, norin your hair very black!" and I also keep thinking my hair is very black. Even jr also don't like... he even got the thought to pay for me to dye my hair brown :**(

Plus my face got a lot of breakouts recently!!





Today Bakerzin with Huifen, Peili & Justine before we go for the free facial.

and something to make you all laugh...
Justine & I really changed A LOT!!!!! for the better of course. heehee

I miss meeting my girls!!!! Didn't get to see them last Saturday :"(
And I can't wait to have a date with Toh Jiarui!!!
I WANT A DATE!
I WANT A DATE!!
I WANT A DATE!!!
:O
Last but not least,
Selemat Hari Raya to my friends!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger