tattoos

Friday, April 29, 2011

past.now.future:D

Was looking thru my webcam photos, and found so many old photos!  
My hair is still so brown!<3
hahaha, was trying to capture my black roots! x.x

These three photos, I had my lower eyelids drawn on :D

ahhhhh! no makeup or contacts. but my skin was looking good :'(

I still remember its D&D night~~ :o)

Some random days.

With my ladybirds sheer top:)

And today's :o)
LOL! I drew on myself and I looked cute :3

Close up! SEE MY PIMPLES! -.-

And my new BF.
hahahahaha, he still dare to said to me "YOU LOOKED DIFFERET!?!?"
And we had a photoshoot! :)
.

.
.
.
.

I guess love is when two of you do stupid things together and laughed at each other <3

I looked forward to today because its Friday! And its a great day at work because I get to assist in operation I wanted to scrub for:) I believe its a good start to my weekends!! 
HAPPY LONG WEEKENDS!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger