tattoos

Sunday, October 31, 2010

More than work ..

Work had been hectic-ly busy. Too much morning shifts & 8-4.35 shifts make me very tired after work. But work had been fun with my colleagues!:)

One of the Sunday(:
We had a lunch gathering!!!! haha, but it's a juniors' one.
Lunch-ed, koi-ed, movie-ed.
FUN, lets do it againnnnnnnnn~~:D

I am going to miss them for two weeks!!
.
New addition to my locker:) Company to the sleeping rilakkuma.
And this is from Wailin!!! From japan!! heehee.
.
My 2 weekends burned by the seminar.
talk.tea.talks.lunch.more talk.tea.more talks.dinner:D
hahaha, but okay i still did learn something. (:
number 8 isn't as lucky as it supposed to be. lol.

Day two is much better.
Start later. tea. video. hands-on. go home. :D
GES GIRLS :D
Fun @ work. (:
.
And my notebook for work is too "tata".. haha, so I decided to "rebind" it. *TADA!*
before.

after.
.

At work I noticed that a lot of people, once they become seniors or higher positions, will get so arrogant and proud. Misuse their authority, rude to people etc. Why is it so? I think because of their high position, the more they should show people that they deserve it & respect others to have their respect too. Not applying to everyone, cos I do meet senior people who are really nice(:
I hope one day if I ever become a senior, I will do my best to be a good senior.
.
So much about work.. (: Time for 2 weeks off.
Oh, so looking to tomorrow!!! Cupwalker pudding milktea time!!!!!
and Tuesday, Genting..... here i come!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger