tattoos

Saturday, January 10, 2009

sigh....

i feel kinda shitty now. so like here's my goals that i REALLY want it to get done asap. havin a portfolio is like one of my dreams and i'm kinda sick dat i don't get to properly fulfill any of my dreams cuz i'm stupid, useless and stupid. and stupid again. hah. so... arigato Mizu! she's gonna help with the photography and Suki to shoot with me WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! i can die with no regrets. can't wait for 23rd (*^-^*) will be startin on somethin basic. Japanese school girl uniform. and then Meroko? :X:X will try my best to be less sensitive... (4 times oso not gd enuff rite deary? althou i was kinda happy but it's nth to u XD). Do my braces when i start workin full time. ard 3 month.
  1. Build up my portfolio of cosplay photoshoot.
  2. Be a less sensitive girlfriend
  3. Do braces
  4. Try to slp more (i may have insomia T_T)
  5. Eat more
  6. Plan my future

sleep more.. mm... it's so hard!! @_@ i sleep late and wake early. NOT normal~~ meh. i need to cuddle with Kyuru so i can zzz.. =X but yea.. i feel safe.. i really hate being alone. EAT EAT EAT. less skinny Lirin! and my future? er... *rolls around everyone* hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger