tattoos

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fondent lava cake

ate de omu rice thing(by ajisan at PS basement) which is NOT worth it. i still love my sanma sotong shop =( Tama like de fondent from bread papa. so... yea! i made one LOL it turned out PERFECT on my 1st try!!!! congrats to me BUT... mm.. my fondent is kind of special.. in a wrong way. XD! it has to be eaten on de spot. it can't stay too long or it'll harden and taste like SHIT. :D! mm.. yea. any idea why mine is like dat? i kind of suspect too much eggs? *shrug*



look! if it cools down totally it hardens! see de fork. LOL. upside down ok!
de perfect one at de last pic. when u scoop a peice of cake out, de choco will ooze out slowly. damn yummy. =D~~ YAR I KNOW. i dun have gd quality cam dat's y it looks like some moist sunken nipple. =_= buy me de lastest cute cotton pink canon E1 for $319 and i'll LIKE U FOREVER. (love for Tama :X)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger