tattoos

Thursday, June 5, 2008

suicidal dreams

my huse is a 2floor kind. cldn't slp soo... i went to de window jus to look out. looked down, saw my neighbour at de parafet lookin out too. then she CLIMBED OVER AND SAT THERE. @_@!!!! *Lirin runs to parents room like a chicken* she knocks crazily and shouts:"MUMMY!! SOMEONE JUMPING AH!!!!" den she kept sittin there for a long time, parents called de police. call already, her boyfren came back & she came down =_= and it's like DRAMA MAN! LOL. 1 ambulance and THREE scdf trucks. =D~ woo~ my block lift is crap, so de HUGE bunch of police ppl&fireman rushed up lol!!! (i kept luffin in my room). they took my statement and everythin (cuz i'm de only one who saw her climb over =_=) blablabla~~ i kept tikin to myself. "DEY. 6th floor oso wan to jump! u survive how? i'm de only one who saw u. i dunwan ur ghost to come and huant me man! idoit ass." stupid rite? NEIGHBOUR. GO HIGHER AND JUMP PLS.


$13.40 for tis sweet 1 peice hoodie including shipping and handling fee. cheap? hell yes.

Eric beggin outside of IMM toilet. haha!

promote vitagen collegen? =X~










i'm a shy drooling tounge peircing dragon. lol!












vitagen. yummy~


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger