tattoos

Monday, May 26, 2008

haha... i guess..

dun read if u dun want to. i just nd to rant it out.
sometimes.... wait no. all the times, i find dat i am such an idoit. a moron. a sensitive f*#ker. i tink it's been like a thousand time i tell myself: stop. stop. stop. it's in de past rite? den y? WHY? why m i still pondering over de past. but i'm not totally to be blamed thou.. for de recent episode... I HATE BEING LIED AT. stop lying to me. STOP lying to me. i hate it. which is 1 of de reason y i'm like tis. u always say u'll do it and then u never. why can't u just take it seriously, GET IT DONE and over with! den i'll be at ease. SO MUCH at ease. i really dun understand u. is keeping dat f*#king toy more important or keepin me? why say u do it when u never at all? F*#K! and soooo much other tings. argh. when can u just... sigh. nvm. all u can do is "orh" "ok" but nv do it. hate it man. =_=. ahhhhhh... watever. i just can't forget. u just made it worse only. nvm. so wat's de solution? i guess it's up to me den. to forget. forget.. Lirin.. forget. and y wld i "s_ra_c_" for her? PLS. u're so dumb at times. smarter den me but oh so dumb... i did it for MY pain. i handle tings tis way. ahh... ANGRY. just wanna let it out here. i feel so pissed. I WISH I WAS NOT BORN AT ALL. i mean every word i've said. how many times have i said it already.. even in my old blog.

sigh. it's just ranting ok? i promise i'll forget.

I REALLY WISH I WAS NOT BORN AT ALL. life is just bull shit. total bull shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger