tattoos

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

FORKED!!!

http://www.crimsonkitten.blogspot.com/

and like FORK!!!!11 so long didn't update. cuz everyone comes and not tag. ;_; *looks at counter and tagboard* yes, i see de numbers rise but... hurhur. *me gets no motivation* WELL HECK!

anywaysss busy busy busy wif projects. our grps gonna get de young lions to play at our soccer competition for event management. wat's best? JERSEYS!(Lirin 4)

my fave no is 4. do u know why? pls dun luff. i like horses. horses has 4 legs. u get de picture.

FORRKKK. happy Lirin. me&Fion gonna do de drink stand haha. if we can get 100plus to sponser de drinks thou. XD
ELINA KOH WE LOVE YOU. oh how random but very well said.

i miss my baby.

pictures in another entry~ hurhur! lazy me. nyehh~~ *pokes everyone with spoon* i feel so high suddenly. absolutely no idea. =_=~ tis happens to me whenever i'm bored and when i bla bla bla bla..... BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger