tattoos

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

raining shit sentosa

For the 1st time: i cursed my beloved rain T_T~

"I WANNA SLAP U WIF MY ASS!!!!"










Mike, Dickson, Yoovne(sry spellin bad ya.), Alicia, Honey, Farah, Farah bf and Ahpek came LOL~

then it HAD to rain. waited there like idoits for a long time hahaha.

they cam-whored.

they sleep.







fooled ard haha~ me&Honey~
Alicia&me. and den me,Honey and Yoovne~
thks Honey for de job. =) i'll be workin at expo tis comin thus-sat scooping ice-creams at de.. er.. is it food fair? hahaha




Dickson blends in well~ and dat's ah pek. kampong crap. =X!! yea, and he did somethin at vivo aft sentosa which is sooo.... LOL! beatboxin to strangers huh? hahahaa! yea, he toked to de small boy, he said he was from Taiwan. XD~ i told him, dun tok to ppl from kampong.

haha i finally bought my Vampire Knight new chapt! Kaname!! (*^-^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger