Here are the folks with automatic or personal invitations who've already accepted the challenge. I count several award winners/finalists among this group.
Nigel BirdAnd here is what I think is already a most impressive list of writers, each of whom has demonstrated the necessary chops to rake in all the chips this year:
Joe Hartlaub
Chad Eagleton
Liam Jose
Ian Ayris
David Cranmer
Jane Hammons
Todd Mason
Paul D. Brazill
- COUNTDOWN by John Kenyon (Thrillers, Killers 'n' Chillers)
- BREAK UP TO MAKE UP by Rosemarie Keenan (Lady, make a note of this)
- WHAT THE DOG SAW by Eric Beetner(At the Bijou)
- THE PICKLE by Chris La Tray(Beat to a Pulp)
- CHARLES IN CHARGE by Sean Patrick Reardon(Thrillers, Killers 'n' Chillers)
- WE'RE ALL GUYS HERE by Thomas Pluck (Pluck You, Too!)
- I DON'T FUCKIN' CARE ABOUT NOTHING by Jimmy Callaway(Kung Fu Factory)
- IN GOD'S OWN TIME by Sandra Seamans(A Twist of Noir)
- PENANCE by Veronica Marie Lewis-Shaw(Veronica the Pajama Thief)
- ALL THOSE WINDOWS, ALL THOSE DOORS by Pamila Payne(Bella Vista)
- PRISONER'S DILEMMA by Sigmund Werndorf(Thuglit)
- BIT PLAYERS by Patricia Abbott(Spinetingler (and the grand prize winner in their PAY THE BITCH BACK contest))
- LET THE BOY SHOW YOU by Brian S. Roe(Title Fights)
- IT TAKES YEARS OF TRAINING by Fiona Johnson(McDroll...The Journey to a Perfect Life)
I am so excited to see the level of competition we are going to have. You writers, you all ROCK!


No comments:
Post a Comment