tattoos

Saturday, May 14, 2011

More stuff

Sorry I have not posted in a while - I am lazy. Haha

Here is some stuff I made:

A blanket for my nephew - that was supposed to be done by the time he was born and didn't get around to it until his first birthday



A blanket for Miss Layla:





A little topper that I made for Loan's birthday gift box:




As you can see I used a different paper in the end because the one above was just too thick and just looked not as crisp


Decided to update a free bag I got from Bath and Bodyworks and never used because I hated the color



Still have not finished it yet - it is pretty hard to sew it with the sewing machine


And I made some stamps! 



The flower looks great - the whale is ok and the plant looking thing I actually made from an eraser for my first try - it is really really hard to cut up an eraser. Much better to use stuff specified for making stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger